1Malaysia Promotion Programme
The 1Malaysia Promotion Programme is a cohesive export promotion programme across sectors that brings together Ministries, Agencies, GLCs, private sectors and diaspora. The program was approved by the National Export Council chaired by YAB Prime Minister, with the aim to strengthen Public-Private Partnership and to bring forth clear branding of Malaysia by initiating greater collaboration across sectors with a cohesive approach in national promotion overseas. In 2016, the 1Malaysia Promotion programme will be held in London, United Kingdom from 24-27 September, 2016 and in Shanghai, China from 7-9 November, 2016.
The 1Malaysia Promotion programme in London comprises promotion of food products and Malaysian restaurants (Malaysia Fest), business matching between Malaysian suppliers with UK companies in which one-to-one business meetings will be arranged with pre-identified potential buyers (Export Day) and a forum to promote investments into Malaysia (Malaysia Investment Forum).
The programme in Shanghai will include main events such as:
- Trade exhibition on food and beverages, franchising, hospitality and food catering services (1Malaysia Pavilion @ FHC China)
- Export and investment seminars, parallel sessions on specific industries by participating Ministries and Agencies, one-to-one business meetings (Malaysia Business Forum)
- Networking session between the Malaysian delegates and Chinese companies (An Evening With Malaysia).
- In-store promotion at Parkson (1Malaysia Fest @ Parkson)
- Promotion of Malaysian products online (1Malaysia Sales @ Tmall, JD.com & Yihaodian)
- Malaysia food promotion at Shangri-la hotel (1Malaysia Flavours @ Shangri-la Hotel)
- Malaysia art showcase (1Malaysia Art Exhibition @ The Gallery, Putuo)
MATRADE invites Malaysian enterprises and companies to participate in the: