- This event has passed.
6th Annual Malaysia Rail
25 June 2018 @ 8:00 am - 26 June 2018 @ 5:00 pm +08
Bricsa Consulting is proud to announce its flagship closed door business conference, 6th Annual Malaysia Rail which is a 2-day strategic programme for rail sector professionals, to understand business opportunity throughout Asia Pacific region, to access and analyse the market trends in the rail transportation industry and accordingly benchmark with the best in the business. This conference is a hub of discussion concerning latest changes in policy and regulatory affairs in the region, investment climate and opportunities, technological advancements in the urban mobility space and solutions for existing challenges. The expected gathering would be a mix of government and semi-government agencies, rail developers, contractors and sub-contractors, architects, urban planners and solution providers to collaborate and implement the foundation for growth and development. 6th Annual Malaysia Rail will enable you to network, discover, learn and make deals in a closed-door, no visitor kind of neutral environment. We mean business and do our best to facilitate the same.
The focus of the conference will be covering the following topics:
- Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit (KVMRT) Project – Project update on MRT Line 2 and planned status of MRT Line 3 (Circle Line).
- Penang Transport Masterplan – Penang LRT (22km-Bayan Lepas LRT).
- East Cost Rail Line
- Smart Mobility – Metro Rail Connectivity in the Southeast Asian Environment.
- Legal aspects of delivering rail projects in Asia.
- The 191 km Gemas to Johor Bahru Rail – a continuation of the Singapore – Kunming Rail Link – USD 10 billion Electrification Double Tracking Project.
For more information regarding participation, please respond to the undersigned to communicate further.
+91 22 6242 2908