The Kuala Lumpur Malay Chamber Of Commerce is a business-driven leadership organization improving the quality of business community through the development of regional economic prosperity.
The Role of KLMCC
- To encourage active participation from Malay entrepreneurs and professionals in Wilayah Persekutuan as members and / or providing support in creating a strong and solid association.
- To identify, act and mobilize on all the necessary resources in creating a force that can make possible an action that is complete, encompassing and long lasting.
- Establishing and setting up action committees and machineries to help increase the productivity and quality of the Bumiputras in business transactions.
- Planning strategies and carrying out effective programs that will increase and strengthen the accomplishments of its members and the Malay community in general.
- To create a climate that will be able to promote the development of a dynamic, reputable and responsible breed of Bumiputra entrepreneurs of international standards.
- To embark, formulate and perform whatever tasks, activities and actions that are appropriate in achieving the objectives of KLMCC and MCCM.
We believe in five core values that guide the Chamber’s internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must “earn the right” to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.